IPA sells 3,699 Texas multifamily units
TEXAS – Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) completed 12 multifamily transactions in Texas totaling 3,699 units for a total of $317 million in the first two months of 2018.
The properties sold by IPA in Texas were:
- Cantera Creek at Lake Highlands, 472 units
- Castle Rock Apartments, 160 units
- Churchill on the Park, 448 units
- The Lantern at Lake Highlands, 340 units
- The Vive at Lake Highlands, 248 units
- Hidden Lakes Apartment Homes, 312 units
- The Ranch at Fossil Creek, 274 units
- The Broadmoor, 235 units
- Diamond Ridge, 304 units
- Parkvista Apartments, 477 units
- Pearl Park Apartments, 188 units
- Somerset Apartments, 241 units
Source: NewsTalk Texas RSS
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?
Would you like to write a comment on the page?